Over-watering the tree
So, this week has not been good for my diet so far. >.> I have been stressed out over a few things. Kinda feel like I am getting buried again. And I, like many others, am an emotional eater. Last night I kinda snacked out way to much while playing D&D with my three best friends. Couple that with the feeling I’ve had for about a week now of being really tired, near “crashing”. I’ve been very hungry. It can be hard to stop the downward slide of it all.
While I know a big part of it is stress, I think my sleeping, or lack of much, is causing the issue. Though, I think the sleeping is due to stress. *grumble* I have been working out every day like I should, and most of my meals have been as light as is normal. I have kinda shocked myself by keeping enough motivation to keep at it for the most part. I’d like to thank everyone that has been reading my posts, helps to know there are people out there who care about my health. Keeps my motivation higher. 🙂
For those of you who deal with similar problems, how do you handle it? I’ve more or less been just pushing myself to change, no books, no scouring the web for advice or anything. Just pure “I gotta change somehow”. So some advice might assist. I refuse to seek professional help for depression, drugs are an unacceptable bandage for a mortal wound. Not to mention cost, time, and arrangements for travel, and my kids.
While I have had some support, it is mostly a “we wish our friend well” kind, and I don’t mean to belittle that. It is a great source of assistance to know people care, and that is a big driving force for my change. But I think I might be at a point were I need more help. Both with depression, and with my weight loss. *laugh*
On a lighter note, I have been thinking of putting our weekly D&D game into story form here on the blog. Any of you interested in reading that? Please leave a comment below to let me know if you are.
- Review: Runestone Keeper-Stabs me, melts me, and refuses to let me have skills….but I go back for more… October 10, 2016
- Review: Road to Ballhalla- Rolls to my funny bone October 7, 2016
- Review: Epistory – Typing Chronicles October 5, 2016
- Zombillie just….guh September 22, 2016
- Absolute Drift slides right off my list September 19, 2016
- Ghost in the shell….the name is too long! September 16, 2016
- What a company’s customer support says about them. September 14, 2016
- Arlack’s 2 Hour Reviews (They only take a few minutes to watch. :-P ) September 14, 2016
- Test! August 29, 2016
- Soma Review August 29, 2016